Wednesday, July 25, 2007

huh

I don't find it comfortable, having to come online from my parents' room. I just hope my MacBook find its way to connect soon!

I got 2 shots yesterday. The first one was okay. The second one hurts so bad and it leaves a mark on my left arm. Where I got my temporary 'Anonymouz' tattoo before. Just hope it will be gone soon.

Watching Prison Break again (continued from before) but I wasn't that interested in it this time. Kinda boring, but I have nothing better to do. I'm back to the mood of being at home. Though I don't really have anything to do at home, I don't really want to go out either.

Though it's boring sometimes, I kinda like having nothing to do, especially since Manchester United is back on TV.

Can't stop thinking of Justin Timberlake, don't know why..

No comments:

Post a Comment