Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Invincible!


I've finally done it! I wasn't even paying attention to it until I won the league early in April; then I checked the league table and saw that I hadn't lost a game! Since then, though, I got nervous playing a league game because I didn't want the run to end. To say that I had a good season would be an understatement; I won every trophy there is to win this season.

But it wasn't without its hindrances. Towards the end of the season, Manchester United was taken over by...some guy (unimportant). Not that I cared much about who owns the club, but the one annoying part is that they put a transfer embargo, therefore I can't proceed with any transfer dealings. I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't in May, getting closer to the summer transfer window. But, that wasn't the end of it! The new guy doesn't really like me and wants to bring in a fellow Scot instead, apparently.


Thankfully, there are people who would like me to stay at this club. Although, being "allowed to stay" kinda hurts. I've won them pretty much everything in my 6 years here. What else could he possibly want?

There was an odd scheduling at the end of the season. Instead of having the FA Cup final after the league games, but before the Champions League final, it was held before the last 2 league games, therefore busying my schedule, and left a ~2 week gap between the ultimate league game and the CL final.

No comments:

Post a Comment