Sunday, December 8, 2013

I did it!

It's only my first season at Bromley, and I've managed to get them promoted from Blue Square Bet South!


I finished second behind Ebbsfleet –– who was pretty much untouchable –– after an amazing unbeaten run at the end of the season. I was pretty much a low-mid table team for the first third or half of the season, and slowly climbed up the table. I earned my promotion through the playoffs, and beating Eastleigh in the final after extra time.


I actually didn't know how the promotion/relegation works all the way down the leagues; apparently, since Blue Square Bet has North/South, only 2 teams get promoted (champion and winner of playoffs). The next league up is the Blue Square Bet Premier; from which the bottom 4 teams are relegated, 2 to North and 2 to South. From Premier, there's League 2, and then League 1, Championship, and finally the Premier League. Current plan is to take Bromley all the way to the Premier League, maybe make them a decent mid/top table team there, and then take back my Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment