Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It actually hurts a little

With all the news about FM14 coming out, I got excited in starting a new FM game, with a new challenge. My last game was actually also a new challenge, and it's going pretty well. But I wanted a new one. First, I tried Classic Mode on FM13 Demo, and I got about halfway through the season in second place to City.

This time, I thought, why not create another save for my first game, in which I'm doing very well in the 8.5 years I was there, and resign?

Think I did okay
First team: Full of world class young players
I actually felt guilty for leaving my club and my people

And pretty much the whole back room staff followed me out!
I haven't thought about what club I want to manage next; I'm mostly interested in seeing how United would do. So, who did they get to replace me?

Can it really be anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment