Monday, November 29, 2010

Manchester United 7-1 Blackburn

A little frustrated by AI's project, so I'm just gonna forget about it for a little bit.
It was an amazing performance by Manchester United. And we haven't seen that in a while. So I was happy about that, a perfect birthday gift from the team. However, I, like most people, decided to bench Dimitar Berbatov from my fantasy league team because he's been...insignificant in the last 10 games or so. And he went to score 5 goals. Him being a captain would have the same points as my whole team combined! Oh well, I'm not complaining. Real world way more important than fantasy league!

Highlights:


A cakewalk, a canter, call it what you will: United, inspired by a sublime Dimitar Berbatov performance, tore Blackburn apart at Old Trafford on Saturday.
The Bulgarian netted an incredible five times as the Reds smashed seven goals past Sam Allardyce’s men to surge to the top of the Barclays Premier League.

It was the sort of one-sided performance fans had expected last weekend when Wigan Athletic were reduced to nine men. Instead, it was a full complement of Blackburn players that were on the receiving end of the Reds’ best performance of the season, and United's biggest win since AS Roma were beaten by the same scoreline in April 2007.
source

I love his look here...

No comments:

Post a Comment