Saturday, April 4, 2009

House

It's only been a week and I'm almost done with season 4. Just hope I can finish it soon so I can actually get some work done. Been sleeping really late cos I can't stop watching, which in turn makes me wake up even later...


It's really good. Very addicting... Well watching it while eating is not the best idea but I got hooked since the first episode. I have to say this is the first show that managed to get me hooked while hating most of the characters. Well I like House, he has his own charm. I liked his team, even though Chase and  Foreman annoys me a lot. Cameron is fine. Cuddy is funny when she's with House. Wilson...I guess House just needs a friend. But most of the times I dislike the characters they have on more than I like them. 

Back to finishing season 4, studying for Physics and doing Discrete homework... and I need to check my 113 project by the end of the day... Plus I need to sleep early! (at least earlier than last night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment