Thursday, March 27, 2008

Speaking of AI

OMG this year would be the best year ever!! All the contestants that I don't like are gone!! The top 9 are amazing! I can't wait to see who's gonna win this thing! I think I'll be back in Indonesia already when it's done...

I'm a little bit disappointed that I won't be able to see Maroon 5 in concert cos they will tour the east coast during summer break (therefore I won't be in the US!!) that's a bummer... but yeah I'll be home so I should be happy.

I'm really waiting for my fave TV shows to be back on air. It's supposed to be around now. Cos I really want to be here when they air!! Come on GA! Be back already! lol

Talking about TV shows, E! has a new reality show that's actually interesting! Pop fiction. This is when Hollywood stars turn the table around. They're trying to trick the paparazzi. Ashton Kutcher is the producer so... yeah... lol it seems really fun! Missed last Sunday's episode cos I was in the plane. Hope I can catch it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment