Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol 7

So first week of season 7 has ended, and tonight 4 people had to go home. The first "announcement" was really fast. Gareth was out... (Is that his name? lol) He wasn't the best performer on Tuesday but I really like him! He has a great personality! Even just now when he got the boot he was still smiling, staying positive... I mean he seems really nice! =D

Amy Davis (? Sorry if I misspelled lol) is the 2nd one to go. I don't even know her... She doesn't look that fun... So I don't care. I'll just start caring when we get to the top 24. Though I like that David Archuletta kid, and I HATE Danny... He's like Sanjaya last season! Why does Idol always have that?!

The third to leave was Joanne, the plus size model. I actually liked her... Another one with the great attitude gone... The last guy to leave... Colton! Damn!!!! I like him too!!! WTH is wrong with these people!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment