Thursday, January 10, 2008

shit!!!

Well today ABC has new episodes for the series (and I think Big Shots have another one next week, but not GA...)

But SHIT!!! I really think that was the end for MerDer and he actually asked Rose out!! Though it was weird that suddenly he wants to build a house for him and Mer so fast after what happened... Wait and see approach is not like that!! Damn... and I just can't believe the writers left it like that! What, are they gonna kill us next?!

Big Shots too! Lizzie actually DID get married to that guy, who actually owns Reveal cosmetics after buying most of the shares. So now Duncan is owned by that guy! James is hitting it off with Katie, I'll see how that turns out to be next week.

COME ON!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN GREY'S ANATOMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment