Monday, December 3, 2007

heroes (nbc)

man! Watching full episodes from NBC.com is killing me!!! It's lagging every few seconds and it makes other windows err... I had to watch Heroes though, cos I missed it last week and tonight's gonna have a new episode. I don't know why but they're making all the characters look really, really stupid!

Manchester United had quite an easy game today. 2-0, both goals from Ronaldo. He should have got a hat trick. It was supposed to be a penalty (easy call!) but the ref decided that it was a dive instead... Reputation beats him this time. I just hope he gets his hattrick soon cos he deserves it.

And once again, I'm gonna have a 1 week ban from wired internet because of watching a game! Note to self: go the library!!! It's not even that far! I got a good time today and I still didn't go! It's just wind, I'll survive!! Next up is Derby County at 10 am this Saturday. Hope I can wake up and go to the library before time...

After today, no internet in my room until Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment