Thursday, November 22, 2007

No England in EURO 08

They needed a win to secure qualification, but lost in the last crucial match... Stupid McLaren for not starting Becks, sacked by the FA (not surprisingly). Ruined my day yesterday...

And what's worse, there will be only 5 Manchester United players in the whole tournament! I don't think I'll be watching. Just hope Ronnie gets whatever he wanted. (well maybe he'd want a win, dunno bout that).

Ate the turkey for lunch, it was great! Not the turkey, but the whole thing. I was so full then, it was around 1. But now I'm pretty hungry again. Will look for something to eat after this.

Finished my summary for the presentation. Hopefully it's good enough.

Having a bit of problem with my iPhone. Dunno... will see what happens later.

No comments:

Post a Comment