Monday, October 8, 2007

so far

well.. haven't post here in a long time I guess...

went to T. Phillia's house this weekend, it was pretty good. At least I got some decent food!!

Manchester United won 4-0! =D first big win of the season.. That was a pretty good game. Worth waking up at 7am for.

Kimi Raikkonen won too! And Hamilton didn't finish the race, which makes it better. Haven't been watching F1 here, too bad. There's only 1 race left and I really hope Kimi wins it, with both Hamilton and Alonso out of the race!! You can do it!!

Rutgers football lost again though, bummed me a little cos they were so close to win it.

Essays... I've skipped so many EAD classes, and I know I can't skip anymore! But I just hate to write the essays! I really think I can't do this for the whole 3 years!! Damn... I really want to skip a class but with what I have now, it really is unlikely. I don't know if I can do this for the whole 3 years, that would suck really bad. Why does Rutgers take writing so hard?? Just let us pass, will ya?!

Oh, and I'm kinda addicted to David Beckham (and his family) right now cos they're just so sweet and funny! Esp. Victoria, she's so freaking funny! I just like it when they're together... and I've pretty much done youtube... Will look for the vids somewhere else now

No comments:

Post a Comment